14” bunker boot for structural firefighting
14” high, black, pull-on, leather/fabric bunker style boots with combination midsole/ladder shank/puncture resistant device for added support and comfort with less weight. Full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, ankle guard, Achilles flex point, safety toe, tibia guard, micro fiber suede heel slide, and nitrile rubber toecap for fire service personnel. Boots meet or exceed NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition, NFPA 1992 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, 2012 edition, CSA Z195-14 standard and the ASTM F 2371 standard.
- Soft, full-grain leather collar ensures comfortable calves.
- Accordion-style flex points behind and in front of the ankle allow the boot to flex where you do, providing improved range of motion.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Tapered microfi ber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Full-height bootie system consists of a durable Cambrelle® material, quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal lining, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, ensuring your feet stay dry with more thermal protection. CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides protection against blood, body fl uids, and NFPA common chemicals.
“ These are the best bunker boots I’ve ever worn! At -40 without my wool socks on I was comfortable. The AnkleArmor works amazingly well. The soles have great traction on both hard surfaces and ice. Usually it’s one or the other. I don’t know how they do it, but they even work on vinyl floor with a layer of ice on it. I usually wear out soles in a year and after 6 months, these soles still look brand new. I will never buy anything different.”
Andrew Hamlin, North Pole, AK
“ I am so happy with my boots that I’ve told many about them and have a very good following. Our department is switching from rubber to leather boots. My choice will be Cosmas. Count on that. I love my boots.”
Al Jansen, Milwaukee, WI
“ Compared to the other boots I’ve worn, they step them into the ground! Very pleased with the overall fit, appearance and comfort.”
Jonathon Adams, Nicholasville, KY
“Good traction on snow and ice, keep feet warm.”
Michael De Lillo, Glenside, IL
“ VERY comfortable boots! The ankle locks are awesome. They almost feel like sneakers on my feet. I’m very impressed with the traction. I can’t wait to walk around in a snow storm! The ankle guards are awesome. I will say, these boots are the most comfortable I have ever worn. They are lightweight and provide excellent protection with the ankle armor and shin plate. My first day…heck my first hour with these boots I responded to a small fire on the exterior of the garage. I remember thinking as I was trotting up the driveway how comfortable the boots were and how positive the footing was.”
Nick Cabral, Danbury, CT
4 to 13 (full and half sizes), 14, 15, 16 in narrow (D), regular (E), and wide (EEE) widths.
NFPA 1971-2013 EDITION:
Standard on Protective Ensembles
for Structural Fire Fighting.
Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective
Ensembles and Clothing for
Hazardous Materials Emergencies.
Protective Footwear Standard.
Standard Specification for
Performance Requirements for
Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear.
Interior label containing all information as required by NFPA 1971 “Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting”, 2013 Edition